Ben has funny ones too!


Dad: did you know the average person seats 2 spiders a year while they sleep?
Benjamin; I'm glad I'm not one of those person!
_______________

While talking about something I can't remember - it came up the subject of making it better and Ben shares his idea of better:

-Better??? better? I will tell you whats better – better is you telling me a bed night story~
________________

I was singing a song to get them to do chores around the house and got questioned by Ben: How did you get so creative to steal song to use it to speak to me and Noah?!?!?
________________

Noah: Was I born the old fashion way?

Me: Not really baby, you came from a surgery - that is actually the new fashion way... you were so stubborn even before you were born

Noah: So whats the old fashion way to be born?

Me: Well the old fashion way is called "natural" but you were so stubbern I needed to have a surgery to have you!

Ben: I'm glad Im not a girl I wouldn't want to have a baby, it hurts! Was I born natural? how did it feel?

Me: Oh no baby, not at all - It's like pooping!

Ben: Yeah - I'm a natural poop! =)

No comments: