LOL - now...

I guess these kind of stuff only happens with me! (Yeah - I got a large list of those situations - and for starters this is an extra mild little one.


I sure think that my brain has some sort of damage that the Drs. can't quite see it I guess - maybe it all happened when I felt out of a bull back in collage (Yes - I did try to ride a bull when I was in Vet school)

I don't believe this situation can ever be described as funny as it was in real life! I mean - if I say too many details you loose the point and if I don't describe it you won't get it! So I will try my best to describe it - not sure how the "funny" of it will as you read it but man - it sure cracked me up to tear my eyes and send all sadness and downs away!!

So this is the picture - I got to go potty so bad, we left our meeting and was about 7pm, we were all starving so we headed out to Bob Evans for dinner, Dan parked and said "Run inside and go pee - I'm gonna keep the kids in the car smoke a cigarette outside, then I will take the kids and we meet inside"

Without thinking twice I ran inside - passed the hostess into the back of the hallway where the restrooms where - I looked at the signs - girls on the left, boys on the right into the right I go... close the door and started on my business. *Deep breath* I can think again, my bladder was just exploding until then!

So I'm just standing there and I see my body is turned BACK to the toilet. I hear this strong noise of someone going pee - I look over to the left and see the feet "next door" facing the toilet. I mean like the person next door is facing the toilet ...



HOLD ON!





I hear a pee...


HOLD ON!...


it's like strong and non stopping!

OMG - there is a hermaphrodite in the stall next to me!


WOW



WOW


or - OMG could I? Am I in the wrong bathroom?


Hold on! No WAY!


I TOTALLY looked in the sign! I'm SURE I got in the right side!

SO I got out of there - not sure if I should even wash my hands or just run out of there!

So I did - I washed my hands as fast as I could looking at the stall next to me praying he or she or she or he - whatever was in there wouldn't come out before I was done!

If I was in the girls and that was a he/she I didn't want to see his/her face! If I was in the boys bathroom I wanted out of there ASAP!

So I washed - washed my hands as fast as I could - breathing heavy and got out of there!

MEN!

that is what the sign said - I was in the men's bathroom!!!

(((deep breath))) here again! for many reasons this time...

* empty bladder
* no hermaphrodite LOL
* out of men's bathroom before anyone saw me (except the hostess) LOL


So - yeah! I did go in the wrong bathroom! Things that ONLY HAPPEN TO ME! =oP

2 comments:

Suzan Mayumi Turner said...

OMG!!!! That happened with me too!!! I was with Keith and my parents-n-law in a Mexican Restaurant... I was so sure that I was in the right restroom. When I was done with my pee and went to wash my hands I saw the "Pee's thing" that the man pees... I ran out of there... there was nobody inside, but the bartender saw me and smiled at me!!!! That was so embarrassing! I still don't know how I couldn't see the sign...

supermomdoesn'texist said...

Suzan, when was that?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilian, TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be a brasilian thing.
Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!