We have a new family blog!

If you being reading my "BEM" Blog you know that from the past 4 years I used blog.com 3.5 I being talking about changing! And I never had time to work on a new blog, transfer is all, set a page the way I would like to and also refuse to pay someone to do so.

I have many many friends that complain about blog.com - they can't leave comments, the page doesn't open and so forth... I have a hard time with them as well.

So I just decided
- since we are going to Brasil in 2 weeks and many people have asked the blog address to keep up with the news from down south....
to just to this blog where things seems to flow better and give it a shot! =D

I'll try to keep up with pictures while we are in Brasil and posting as much as I can (I sure will have more free time down there with so many hands to help with the boys)

I'll also try posting in English/Portuguese as much as can. I know everyone was loving it when I was able to keep that up, but I'll do my best! =)

Thanks for stoping by! Thanks for reading! I do write to myself - not just as a joy but also as I journal type of thing - so I can always go back and remember when the kids did this n that but also I do write for you! =D

1 comment:

Vinicius Maguifer said...

AEEEEEE!!! AINDA não coloquei os blogs que leio, quero colocar numa lsita que nem vc fez...hehehehe

: )))