2 Years! =) My sweetheart Thomas is growing fast!

Just like with our own children - our Godchildren grown fast - right before our eyes!

It seems like yesterday Noah was a newborn and I went to the hospital - to give Tati some support and wait for Baby Thomas!
It was the most beautiful think.
Thomas was so cute and strong - nursed right the way! =) Calm baby and good sleeper
Remember that Tati??? haha

* Just a few minutes after he was born - I had so much milk I couldn’t even hold him! (I was in so much pain!!!)



I love spending time with you! Playing with you!


I love to watch you playing with Benjamin and Noah!

I love how we can be so close! And I can watch you grow!

I love your hugs - I love your kisses

I love how you call me “mama”

I love you Thomas!!!! =)

*Two years later - Handsome da Tia!!!



Daqui 15 anos agente vai falar assim: “Esse meniniao ai - mamou na Teta da tia agora nao quer nem me dar um abraco? Vem aqui me dar um beijao vai” hahahaha

No comments: