We got a new mattress!!! FREE!

Dan was always complaining that out mattress sucked that it was falling a part blah blah blah…


He always asked me to call the co. because it had a 10 yrs warranty. I never did… so times goes by and he called. They came out to measure our mattress and let me tell ya: When I took the mattress cover/pad out I was choked! Our mattress really was falling a part!!! The guys measured and got back with us a few days later, the result was that we were approved for a replacement.

Not just that but they didn’t make our mattress anymore (It was only 3 yrs old) so they gave us an upgrade. It was originally $600 and we paid $400 for our mattress on sale and we just got this new one AWESOME $1220 worth for FREE and free delivery and everything!!!

How cool was that???

No comments: