How can you not smile?????

The idea of keeping a tooth brush and Pj’s for Isaac at our house was good, since he is here at least once a week - today him and Benji wanted a sleep over even after they played all afternoon - later in the day while we were getting ready to take a bath Isaac says:

Lilly (Yes - Lilly - NO ONE except Shannon and Grace call me Lilly and I have NO idea where Grace got the Lilly from - anyway Isaac says Lilly now too)
Lilly - remember asterday I took a bath here in your slippery bath? blah blah blah a few minutes later on our “deep conversation”

Isaac - …And every night you call me Sweetie and my mom calls me Son - LOL

We get dressed and Dan is tucking them in and here comes the:

Issac - Well Lilly - I need socks! LOL LOL LOL (I’m trying hard not to laugh and get them hiper ya know… they both get socks)

Dan prays with them before telling them a story and it goes like:

Dan- … and thank you Jesus for M, D, B, N, I, G, K, and D
Isaac - ”those are my parents”
Dan is almost finish and he says:
“And thank for Sunny and Midnight too ok?”
Dan - Of course!

They are almost sleep and it comes:
Benji “Mama - I fatet” (Farted)


OnMyHead:
“Sometimes I feel I’m a single mother of 3″
*I being feeling a lots like that lately!! =]

No comments: