Happy as a mom - sad as a daughter

I got hit by my first “Mommy, I love you” before bed time just a couple of nights ago… what an awesome treat for a mom!


In the other hand – as a daughter I just got hit by the news my dad has more cancer – liver this time – it’s the same as the colon what makes it bad (metastases) and he is having surgery as early as next week.
I want to go see him but I don’t want to leave Dan alone (we don’t have $ anyways) but I feel so guilt that he won’t be able to be with the kids!

Right now I feel very desinencuraged. Extra prayers, positive energy or whatever is that you do to my daddy and family =(
Thanks!


Later that day I wrote:
I wish my family & a few of my friends were closer too…


I’m very thankful for the neighbors we have in our community! There’s like 5 families that are just amazing people and good friends!

We hanged out last Saturday night, grilled out some dinner, had a fire, roasted marshmallows, smoked cigar and make some music, played “But Tarts” (I didn’t – I crashed before it but I heard it was fun!), the kids had a good time and it’s just a nice nice evening/night.

I wish a few of my friends were closer too

No comments: