Double dip

We got a sitter this past Friday to go out with Kip & Daniela on a double date kind of thing – Man!!! I haven’t had this much fun in a while. We did dinner, C-Hop & a quick stop at UDF for a late night ice treat. Great time; no kids, talking shit, wasting time… I laugh my crack off. (I liked this sitter except for some reason I can’t have her every weekend and don’t hang out with the kids – it breaks my heart! = Even thou I’m with them everyday!)


Some other news:

Noah has 4 teeth, improving his crawling, standing and dancing (Can’t hear music and starts moving around – can’t wait to see him at hooka). Very active guy has being good about sleeping in his crib and I’m loving it!

Benji is soooo into sports and he is very good in baseball and basketball. Playing outside 95% of the day, riding his tricycle, lots of fun with neighborhood kids.

In another note: I can tell we’ll get sick of grilling out before summer is here. We did it Saturday, Sunday & Monday. I ate so much this weekend I don’t even want to go weigh-in this week! =(

____________
OnMyHead - here goes a thought for the day:


When you hold your farts “in” they travel up your spine, into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from!!!

No comments: