Some more updates

Our carpet was tan color – now is yellow – Noah has now pooped twice between diaper changes and it won’t come out. Sure – it’s my fault and you think I would know better after 2 kids


We went to the zoo Friday – it was the perfect day – awesome time. Me and the three kids = I’m sore! Between wearing a kid and pushing another two on the double stroller I think I would love to see a Dr. Bill! =)

Noah stands by himself for like 5 seconds – I would say another month he’ll be walking. (Oh dear, my baby!) Yesterday I left him downstairs and run up to get something and when I looked back he was upstairs – if I haven’t seeing it I wouldn’t believe it – he never done 1 step before (that I seeing it) and there it goes we got him half way up the steps! He also has one top tooth sticking out – it looks so funny!

My friend Ben and his band Rumpke Mountain Boys are gonna be playing at Hookahville this year and we are considering on making up there – I think Nickie, /Shawn and Noah are going and it’s “sort of” kids friendly. So – we’ll see; tickets are not so bad $65 bucks but after gas, hotel and food it can get very expensive!

I dreamed of funeral cars the past two nights – now how crippy is that??

Benji got his first big deal bloody booboo – His toe got sliced out somehow outside and it was bleeding for a little while.

No comments: