Merry x-mas everyone!

My parents decided to celebrate x-mas after not doing it for years and we had a very nice time with Karin´s family; very pleasant calm lunch and my parents just loved having the kids around! That was their first x-mas they were together! - (Check out the pictures on the December/06 folder)


At first Benji was afraid of the fireworks now he knows how cool they are!

Update on the boys:
Noah is doing lots and lots of “bubbles” or whatever it’s called… As noisy as can be! He really enjoy playing with his toes – he found out he had them last week! He likes to hold a foot in each hand or sometimes gets them to his mouth!Lots fo drawling and his hands on his month – (An itchy gum maybe?) He has an awesome straight, he’s arching a lots, trying to sit down, rolls onto his back very easily and stays sitting down by himself for maybe 4-5 minutes at the time. There are a lot of people here to hold him here – and they all want to have a turn, so he hasn’t had any tummy-time – or any kind of “alone” time this past month! He co-sleeps between my mom and dad – for like 10 hours! For a couple of nights I had to go and wake him up to nurse because I was freaking sore!

Benji is getting the maximum level of spoilness, there is a saying: “he asks laughing my parents do it crying” – It’s almost nauseating! LOLHe is so happy! Like a different kid - he has lots of attention, lots of space and he is never bored! Eating much better and having lots of water. Everything is about “Bobo & Boboh” – Even when he falls and needs a kiss on his Booboo is Vovo Celso who he’ll look for!

He has fallen asleep maybe 4 or 5 nights without a pacifier… I feel like as soon as we go back home I’ll only give it to him if h asks… if not we’ll all try to forget about it! He is o funny – at bed time, we co-sleep, he’ll lay down and pretend to snore, pet my back and sing to me! How cute?!He has had very little TV, maybe like 30 minutes every 2-3 days. Drinking out of a regular cup most of the time (not a sip cup) and no diapers – but also no potty! He is young – so I’m not worried about it – I just like the fact he’s getting to know how t feels like when h has to go and control it. I got to go spend some time with him now; just the 2 of us!

No comments: