Friends - good ones!

Saturday there was sort of like a party @ my parents house – some friends came over for lunch:

Carol Garcia, Gabi & Du, Karin, Katia, Thiago & Nicolas, Tia Sandra, Xine, Ariane & Rafael, Thiaguinho, Guga, Eri, Deborah & Caco, Paulo and … (Did I forget someone?)

They stayed the whole afternoon and dinner – Sandra, Xine, Thiago & Guga ended up spending the night!

The past week I have had a good time; very cool friends had come over to see me & meet the boys; my cousin’s four kids came to spend the night and stayed for like 3 whole days. But it was so cool because Benji had a blast and I never had to worry about him – On top of it I had more time to enjoy my friends!

I wish I had brought my camera!! I was trying to get only the necessary and now I’m sooo mad because Claudia’s camera it’s not working properly so I didn’t get to take many pics!

First Fred came over, I probably haven’t seeing him for like 4 years! He stayed for a “dinner” like meal; he got me the cutest gift (thanks!) – a big arm with two hands to hug me!!! =) And we had some good memories and lots of laughing! I really miss our friendship and good time!

Then Joao came over the night after. We laugh some more… Joao – or Ju like I like to call him was like a brother to me, very good friend… and he I haven’t seeing maybe for 5 or 6 years… we talk by msn or e-mail – but it was so good to see him, hug and catch up! We defenely didn’t loose our connection! It’s like we look at something and we are already laughing because we know what each other is thinking!! I miss him too. Benji got so attached to him very fast! It was cute to watch it, they played ball and cards… Ju likes kids and Benji liked him!

Eri & Andre came over – I finally got to meet him! He stayed in my house a couple of days and I never had a chance before! They are getting married soon – Eri looks great!!

Then last but not least: Roger came over yesterday afternoon– he called and said “I’ll be there in 5 to see you” and that was a great time as well. We just talk too much shit! –as always!

It’s funny to see how decisions we made in the past affected other people’s life and to see how everyone grow up and how happy I was! I really do have good friends – I wish I got to spend more time with them! How everyone ended up and is right now and how important they were and I was in our lives! (Lives or Life’s??)
I seeing a lot of family too; pretty much everyone who leaves around and both of my grandmas… The boys are so overwhelmed with so many different faces!

No comments: