Pathetically long non-blogging period, I know…

Finally some time to sit and blog!
-Man, let me tell you, I don’t see the end of my housework! After a day of much work and A LOT done I few like I still have 4 times more to be done! Is that possible? =oPPP

Going back to bloging… I don’t like when it takes me so long to blog because I always forget about something important but the reality is that I just won’t have as much free time anymore. The kids are growing so fast, their schedule is getting to be fill up and between driving them places, getting their activities done and keeping up with the house there’s no time left for the computer! (No! I’m not ok taking time of my precious sleep! –lol)

I guess I’m ready for one of those stickers “Soccer mom” on my Mini Van!
On top of it all - all kinds of stuff seemed to be happened, of course more bad and good… and it’s just a little overwhelming. Well – the good news is that most of these things had being resolved – and if not – they shall pass! =)

Robyn is back! She is safe and that is very good news! This was one of the scary things that worried us for about 3 weeks… It seemed pretty long 3 weeks to me – Can’t imagine how it felt for her family! The vigil was beautiful and very touching. We just need to praise the Lord that she is back! *Welcome home Rob! We love you SO much!*

Here some pics from the Vigil

In that same week Dan did something with his foot, couldn’t stand the pain, the Dr. also scared us a bunch. X-rays didn’t show anything broke but the Dr. mentioned about tendons and ligaments and a possible foot surgery! Man – what a week. Dan was in so much pain. I got him a pair of crutches and because of his kidneys he couldn’t take much pain medication.
What’s wrong with his kidneys? We don’t know either, the Drs don’t know. He has done blood work, ultrasounds, many tests and it’s possible that we’ll need to do a biopsy. Nothing was found, no stones, no cancer – nothing (yet). But his protein condition (and it’s worst then 2 yrs ago) so there’s got to be something.
His cholesterol and blood pressure are high and I think this all together has finally hit us bad. I don’t even like thinking about “what if” something happens to him – how hard it’ll be for him, the kids & me. I’m a little freaked out in this department. Or a little more then little.

One of out friends got married a couple weeks ago and the groom’s mother passed away right at the same time of the wedding ceremony (she was at the hospital) so even thou Dan & I had a great night out – T & K didn’t enjoy their wedding day at all!!

-The Same day Si's mom felt down the stairs and broke her face bone in 3 places. Had quite a few stitches and hurt her left arm. No words to describe the bruising and swelling! She is 80 yrs old and this got her hard! She is doing much better now! But poor S had to feal with it all while also coping with the idea of moving to Panama - because her husband just got transfered) and he was there for like 2 weeks while she had to handle it all.

Within this past couple of weeks also:

Our friend C lost his job – because he worked for the government and they cut the money to this department. Another friend of mine was pregnant and just lost the baby, my parents ha a car accident, everyone is fine but the car was total loss!

Shel’s dad was diagnosed with long cancer too.

And I’m sure there are more stuff that I can’t think of right now – what just may be a good thing – because this black cloud around has done enough and it’s time to GO!

SHARE IT OFF! =D

I need to thank God that trough all this I was able to be there for my friends and family and hang on the “good”, always looking forward and having a positive attitude (or at least trying to)! *Thank you!*

In the mist of all this many good things also happened! Stay in touch for a “GN” post!

No comments: