Update on Noah

He has not being to a Dr. for a long time now – so I did my own 2 yr. Old check up! *He weights 28 pounds and it’s 37 inches tall. Has 10 teeth on the top and 8 down.


It’s amazing how big Noah’s vocabulary has become. I don’t even think I can count how many works he is saying now.
* This past month he I believe it was his biggest improvement. Not just in English but in Portuguese too!Sentences pooping out without much trouble, and very very good with sharing about things he observes. He’ll scream if he feels like he is not being heard, with his hands on his face like “home alone” MAMAAAAAAAAA!

Some of my favorites:

“ Whe did da go?” - Where did daddy go?
“shoeiiin” – Swing (His favorite thing in the world!)
“guagua” Agua (His 2sd fav. Thing) lol
“noao” – is a mixing of no in English and nao in Portugues – Too cute!
“bro” for brother – that is how he calls Benji

* He reconizes/says numbers 1-8 and sings along with the ABC's songs but really don't know any letter's yet...
* Loves loves loves loves to sing! Knows the last word on the senteces of many songs... SOunds like my dad trying to sing!
* Is very happy to see Benji when he gets home from school or other playdates, always wants to be with Benji and his friends.

* These days he can’t see a bag of Cheetos or a swing!
* He has used the potty more then once for both pee and poop but we haven’t enforced at all, just letting he go as he wishes!
* Loves to talk to vovos and titia thru the camera or phone. He is such a loving child, always sending kisses, loves to hug, play very with other children, easy on sharing expect when it’s with Ben (I guess he knows his brother won’t fight over) Smart of him I guess! =oP

No comments: