He certainly can follow instructions well

Benji has being o awesome when it comes to helping with any task. He loves to help me clean the house and lately I being rewarding him with coins to put on his piggy bank. So he’ll pick up trash around the house and put on the trash for us, cups and plates to the sink, pick up toys to the right places and even help with dirty laundry to the basket, or help me sort whites from darks, and pick up shoes. After all it’s done up to my standers – if it wasn’t something he was already suppose to do anyways (like pick up a toy he was playing with) he’ll get a dime, or a quarter for the bank! He’ll be as happy was can be!


So the other day I asked him to organize his room “mighty clean”. Clothes, books, shoes… everything out of the floor! So he did!!!! His teddy bear he sleeps with was on his pillow.
…and the new place he found for the stuffed animals just amused me!; the other 2 that was around ended up hanging here:

No comments: