I’m very sad *tears*

Isaac spent the night over last night again - I think it’s like his 3rd or 4th time and he and Benji do it very well. But defenetely that’s NOT why I’m sad…

They are sleeping upstairs while I sit here in this quiet room and all I can here is the storm (NICE!) outside and all I can think it’ how much I’ll miss this place…

Yeap! Our house is going on the market and I’m very upset.

I love this neighborhood - I love our neighboors and the friends we made here! Many in just these 3 years became like family to us! I love our kitchen, our deck, Everything about this place! Benji runs around - he knows all the kid’s houses, where is Logan, Brailon, Isabella, Nathan, Calvin, Audry…

Ahh this is going to be so hard for me! -For all of us! I really think it’ll be VERY hard to find such a nice street like the one we are now… but if this is what will take for me to be home with the boys - we’ll do!

=] My yellow smile

No comments: