A sale, a game and a date

Old friends!!! Wild Oats has all their body care products 25% off!!! I got Noah some tie-dye socks (100% organic, dye free!!) for a very special price.


The boys really enjoy seeing the snow for the first time. They played outside for hours. Even with all the snow, in the afternoon we drove to the Cintas Xavier Stadium to watch a basketball game. Tim, Shannon and the girls were there too!!! The place was kinda empty, but it was really fun, we all had a really good time.

Victor, William and Augusto got along pretty well with Shelly’s boys. It was so cute to hear Jack asking to play with the “buzz-e-llians” and asking them to speak “porto Rican” – Portuguese! Hahaha

Dan and I went out for dinner a couple of nights ago, on a date! We went to this really good thai place, we had a nice chance to talk and just enjoy our time without the kids.

We went to visit Union Terminal yesterday. I really wanted to visit the Titanic exhibit, but we ran out of time. It was so freaking cold that after that we drove around Cincinnati for a little bit. I hope to go there next week when things get calmer around here.

Me, my aunt and Claudia went to Old Navy today. All clearance items were extra 50% off. I’m so freaking fat, so I didn’t get a chance to get much stuff, but they had a good time.

No comments: