A few things from this past week…

We actually made it to the C-HOP meeting last wed. It was a blessed time, I think everyone enjoyed as much as I did (Shannon, we missed you! – next time, maybe?) I noticed this time that they have a nice shop there, great items.


I feel sad I missed 2 weeks of the 3Ms meeting at Shelly’s but there is just too much going on around here =(

The new Kroger is awesome! They have a huge organic produce section, so much bigger then any of the other stores. Nice sushi and even an olive bar, great price for organic stuff! -But a crappy service! Of course, nothing is perfect….

My finger still hurts from the elevator smashing… maybe I should look for a doctor this week.

Tati and I are trying to get involved with some sort of organization to donate gently used clothing, food and maybe time. Any suggestions?

It’s funny… but if someday Dan’s family got to go to Brasil, no matter how far they were from my parents, I know my mom and my dad would make all the effort to go meet them, even if they were hours away. My family has been here for two weeks now and Frances never even called once, to see if they made in safe. For my aunt and uncle it’s really weird to be here and not see anybody else from the family. The only one they got to meet from Dan’s family, was Mike.

In Brasil, we’re all about family. It hurts me to think that I don’t have family in Cincinnati but I feel blessed to be able to say that I have many friends who are like family to me. My friends came over to meet my family, welcome them, spend time with them, and took them out to do fun things

No comments: