Touch screen is the topic here lately

I have not bloged forever, since facebook came along I guess!
I write things down on there and they never make it to the blog but I can't do that! After all this blog is also a memory book for the boys! Their milestones - their achievements...
So I must get back to it cause I'm sure missing out in some good ones!
They being saying the funniest things EVER and we being engaging into the coolest and deep)conversations!

Of course now I won't remember any of them! LOL but I'm gonna post a few from the past few weeks from facebook and from now on they will make it here, not there! =))

Last night he said: "Mom - the Goovle phone is the best - its a touch screen and you don't even have to plug it in! That is the one you and dad should get it - it's the best!"
He insisted and got made at me - it was not Google - it was GOO VLE! haha

I don't know where he learn those things - I mean - the Google phone has a commercial on TV so that doesn't surprise me much but a couple weeks before this commercial even came out was putting an address on my GPS and Benji said "Mom - that thing you have on your hand doesn't have any buttons - you touch the screen just like the i-phone!" I was like Do you know what an i-phone is?
And he answered: "Yes I do it's an "I" phone! Lots of people have it (he named a few) and you want one too, don't you?" =oPP

I mean - I don't talk about phone with him or even in front of him!

I guess he is way more tuned then I think!!!!

2 comments:

supermomdoesn'texist said...

Girl, I have to admit that facebook is great but I think i love blogging b/c it's so much more intimate!

Benji is such an insightful little guy and I love the "goovle" (yeah where did that come from?!!) His picture is on the fridge and Angelica points at it!
Both your boys have such a wonderful heart and I luv ya girl! I love that we can be close even when we don't see eachother, but with that said I really want to see you all soon.

Lica G. said...

aww that is so cool you got a pic of him on the fridge!!!!

I know the feeling - isn't it awesome? far but close!
but yes - let's get together soon!!!!

besitos para Likinha!