IKEA - I finally did!

And I’m still buzzed! Angela and I were there for about 6 hours yesterday! Yes you read it right, 6 hours! Yes with both kids, Yes, you read id right, with both kids! =)


Believe me or not I did not spend a lot of money at all!!!! I got a $9 tent for the boys to play (because they being using our real gigantic camping tent) and some good size plastic spoons for cereal for like $1,99.

But I was able to pick the new dinning room set to the new house (since we don’t have a eat in kitchen now and really – our dinning table, it’s time to go!)

I was fascinated with it all! Imagine, there was a train table there so the boys were also fascinated! =oP

Angela called and invited us, I was kind of if-if because of going with both kids, but I’m glad I did! We got there around 10am, around noon we had lunch and walked some more until about 4:30pm, the child care think was always fun but I cannot tell you how GREAT my kids behaved! (With a little few too mane bathroom stops, but still!)
____ * ____
A little catch uo post here:
Some things I can remember from the past few days:

* Kentucky was awesome! Getting together with my sisters from CCB gives me such a good energy; they are so awesome, just like a big family, so loving! The driving was smooth and kids were awesome!

* Benji got a game Cube from daddy (did I mention that yet?) and just one game so far – a “Finding Nemo” game. Dan got a Wii, with the moving we haven’t even got out of the package…. But eventually he’ll get to it!

* Claudio – a distant “uncle” from Brasil passed away from lung cancer this past Money. He was diagnosed just a few weeks after my dad, so my dad is a mess. Very upset and depressed about! I pray for the Lord that he will come to understand that he is pretty healthy right now and that the Lord has being keeping him healthy around for a reason, it’s got to be hard to keep it positive when you have the disease but God has the power to heal for complete and he needs to have faith! We are here today with no cancer and just may not be here tomorrow… this doesn’t being anything. Ykwim?

* Dan was so sick the night from Monday to Tuesday (we both were) barfing all night long and I had “the runs” (Dan didn’t) so he ended up working from home. So it was cool because he had chance to take Noah to MRDD/Help Me Grow and see what we do there and how much fun Noah has while learning sign language/ and having the speech therapy. That was so cool!

* I have a nasty migraine today ;oPPPP

* I worked on our yard this past weed for a full day, pulled out 90% of our weeds by the roots (They were nasty) and still spray something for them) – It’s Wednesday and I’m still *SO* sore! Lol – (Priscilla – I’m really trying to leave this place the past way possible!!! – Next week I’m gonna work on taking all the dead bushes and trees out and mow ASAP)

* Noah learned how to do summersaults - =oP
And I’m gonna have a heart attack soon if he keeps on just rolling around the house! lol
But I’ll right some more another time, this is getting to be a long post anyways and I have a TON of things to do! =)

Check back in a day or two!
The moving is happening soon (within 2 weeks tops!) and lots of pictures coming!!!
Much love my dears!!!


__________
Pessoal, volta ta?
o Victor ja traduz e eu ja posto ai, blz???
Beijao!!!{ Amo voce meus queridos….

No comments: