Homeschooling on Ellen - by Roseanne Barr

I being debating about home schooling for a while, trying to figure it out if it’s my call or not!


Besides feeling on my heart to do it, I see how Benji is growing and on TV all those horrible things happening on schools (even the Amish school!)

God has giving me plenty of hints (Shelly, our neighbor, the mom I met at the car dealer the day my car went for service- Donna, people from church and just al around my surrounds) then today Roseanne Barr was on the Ellen DeGeneres show today, and this are her words:

R - Ya know, I homeschool my son, he is 11, so I don’t have time for anything – besides school, school, school, I don’t have time for a carrier, I don’t have time for a life, anything else
E - So you sacrificing it to raise your child?”
R - Yes!
E - And that’s important!
R – Sure it is!!!

(Then they talked about how Roseanne’s son is turning out to be like)

R - And I would recommend that for al the parents who can – to get their kids on homeschool!

Not that I personally would have Roseanne was a whole model… but
Lica says: Oh boy! =oP

No comments: