Since I have a minute here…

Meijers now have these shopping carts that cost $1 but besides being a “car” for the kids to play on it also has a little TV that plays Wiggles or Barney while we grocery shop! So this week’s shopping wasn’t so hard! - Benji never watched so much TV in his whole life! I just don’t feel good enough yet to leave the house by myself with both of them.


School is back so we don’t have as much friends over. Last week a close quickly visit to the Chiropractor was quite and experience - =oP

It hasn’t being a month yet – so even thou I’m pretty bored in here it’s still a very recent thing – after all I did have a surgery! (Bla – no comments)

I’m – or we are Benji and I addicted to muffins. I’ll back a batch of 12 and it’ll be gone within 24 hours. I being eating like a pig (I guess because of breastfeeding) It’s like I’m never full or never satisfied (same happens about water – always thirsty)

Benji has defenely changed – he’s being very dependent, crying and needy. Nothing wrong with that – Noah is still a big change in our lives! But it breaks my heart to see him like that. Especially when I don’t have much time to dedicate to him (I try my best to be there the most I can) It’ll be hard but I believe within a another few weeks things will get even better.

No comments: