I haven’t blogged forever – So busy, I don’t seeing to get cut up with things…

 
Benjamin in the other hand is waaay ahead.
He learned how to use his step stool, so he brings that close to the wall then he can reach the light switch and turn it on/off…
 He also has being very brave. He’ll try to go up stairs, 2 steps at the time and has no fear on trying to go down the stairs… *No clue*
 Eating everything and more all by himself – almost no interested on a bottle…
 I had “practice” having a baby around with a doll and it really concerns me the way he reacts, feels like he is going to have a hard time with this big change.
 I think he likes his new bedroom and enjoy spending time there. Hopefully we’ll get it organized and done in the next couple of weeks!
 We being trying to go to Dr. Pam’s office FOREVER now and it never works out. I feel like someday I’ll turn around and drop dead. I’m in so much pain. Feels like my head is NOT attached to my body!
 
If I did a better job keeping up with my posts they wouldn’t be this big! So I’m stopping right here!

No comments: