She's gone!

“She’s gone!”
Says a Grateful Dead Song!!! And I say: ~I miss her sooo bad…
We had the “open house” last Sunday and she got to see a lot of people, I had Dr. on Monday and Tuesday we went out for dinner at the Pacific Moon; Linda also cooked Thanksgiving Dinner since we weren’t here for that and it was delicious!

Benjamin’s got a new thing now he does with his arms, like crossing his arms – too cute!
Eating like a big boy I hope he is ready for no more bottles during the night! My schedule has failed lately but I need to stick with it. He needs to be asleep by 9pm and after tonight I REFUSE to feed him during the night. I know it will be a hard couple of days but I’ll get thru this! I being so tired and desperately in need of a good night sleep!

Last Monday I found out that we are expecting again. Actually it was a day full of new discovers as I also found out why I had miscarried many times and that instead of having a “pear uterus” my is shaped like a heart – so it’s like a have 2 uterus! ~ So that also explains how I had two periods already being pregnant! So guess what? I’m already 10 weeks!  
God forgive me, I don’t mean to ungrateful but I’m not ready for this! It wasn’t planned and besides, Benjamin is too little!
I’m freaking out so bad and I had cried all the tears I had! On the top of it I’m feeling like CRAP! Barfing daily; as sick as a dog ~ what makes me believe it may be a girl!

No comments: